Lawyers who care.
Our mission is simple. We represent individuals and families in a spirit of integrity, favoring proactive planning to look for comprehensive and efficient solutions. We hope that we can be of service to you.
Downtown Rome, Georgia
Our law firm has recently relocated to beautiful downtown Rome on the corner of Broad Street and 4th Avenue.
Patrick A. Matson
Attorney (706) 622-2001
What I do
I help clients who have been seriously injured by someone else’s negligence. Thinking ‘outside of the box’ on cases, along with careful planning and investigation, are what allow me to achieve positive results for clients.
Why did I go into law?
The best attorneys get results for their clients because they have a curiosity about every detail of the case. Attorneys need to be willing to turn over a lot of rocks. I love to do that for my clients. It produces great results.
Initially, I wanted to go into law to be an estate planner. As I have advanced in my legal practice, I found that my natural bent and talents were more aptly suited for personal injury litigation.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Georgia Bar Association
- Rome Bar Association, Treasurer: 2013-2014; Vice-President: 2014-2015
- GTLA–Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- National Litigation Academy
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Slip and Fall
- Trip and Fall
- Inadequate Security
- Premises Liability
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina, B.A. Economics, minor History
- Riverside Military Academy, Gainesville, Georgia
- Licensed in Georgia
- Superior Courts of Georgia
- Federal District Court
- Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Larry Salmon, Floyd County Superior Court
- Law Clerk to the Honorable John E. (“Jack”) Niedrach, Floyd County Superior Court
- Attorney, Burton Law Firm, Rome, Georgia